RETURNS POLICY FOR ONLINE PURCHASES
Shopping at c-paris.com is easy with all full price items ordered able to be returned, within our 14 day change of mind period. For more details see below.
CHANGE OF MIND
C PARIS will gladly exchange or refund in accordance with the following conditions:
- C PARIS will exchange or refund (full price items only) within 14 days of purchase.
- We do not provide refunds for change of mind returns on sale items purchased, we will gladly exchange only.
- Exchanges can only be accommodated for items of equal or lesser value.
- You must provide ‘proof of purchase’, being either a tax invoice, bank or credit card statement.
- Refunds can only be credited back to the credit card/paypal used to make the original purchase. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received and inspected by CPARIS, however, please allow 30 days from the day you return the item for your account to be credited. The amount refunded will cover the value of the item(s) purchased, however shipping charges are NOT refundable.
- Items must be in new condition and unworn to be accepted as a return. Product tags must be attached to the product on return.
- The cost of shipping exchanged goods are at your expense.
You have 14 days from the date of receipt to return the goods. CPARIS cannot guarantee availability of good to be exchanged after this period.
C PARIS stands by the quality of our manufacturing standards. Accordingly, should any defect or manufacturing fault (failure of hardware, components or workmanship) present itself please kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to assist you accordingly.
Leather is a natural product. Damage and/or defects caused by personal wear and tear, accidents, dismantling or repair by persons other than recommended repair centres are not covered under the terms of the warranty outlined below.
C PARIS will gladly exchange for 6 months after purchase (or provide a refund if the item is no longer available) in accordance with the following conditions:
- You must provide proof of purchase, being either a tax invoice, credit card or bank statement.
- Refunds can only be credited back to the credit card that was used to make the original purchase. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received and inspected by CPARIS, however, please allow 30 days from the day you return the item for your account to be credited.
- The amount refunded will cover the value of the item(s) purchased, however shipping charges are NOT refundable.
- The cost of shipping exchanged goods are at your expense.
The information contained on this website is intended for general information only and should not be considered to be complete or definitive. Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Publisher accepts no responsibility regarding the accuracy of information that is provided by Publisher on this website and use of such information is at your own risk. Publisher reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, to any element of the website. All content and functionality on this website is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind by Publisher, express or implied. This website contains links to sites maintained by other organisations, and Publisher does not take any responsibility for the content or functionality of those sites. You should take appropriate action to ensure that your access to, and use of this website and other sites is protected against, and free from viruses (including macro viruses), worms, trojan horses and other harmful and destructive material.
Publisher does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this website. All information or material sent to Publisher will be deemed not to be confidential. You grant Publisher an unrestricted irrevocable licence to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute that information or material, for any purpose.
Publisher will not be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages arising out of any use of this website, or any other hyperlinked website, and including, but without limitation, loss of profits, interruption of business, loss of data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if Publisher has been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. Publisher provides no representations or warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or otherwise in relation to any information provided by Publisher on this website.
All statutory or implied terms, conditions or warranties concerning the quality or condition of this website or any information, service, material, advice or recommendation supplied by Publisher to you through this website is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law. If Publisher breaches any term, condition or warranty which is implied by law and cannot lawfully be excluded, the liability of Publisher for a breach of the applicable term, condition or warranty is limited to, at the election of Publisher:
(i) the resupply of the relevant advice, service, recommendation or information; or
(ii) the payment to you of the cost of having the relevant advice, service, recommendation or information supplied again.
The materials displayed on this website, including without limitation all information, text, graphics, names, logos, trademarks, design, software and advertisements (“Content”) are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws unless expressly indicated otherwise on the website. You may access and display these pages on a computer or a monitor only for your personal and non-commercial use. All other use (including without limitation reproduction on any other website) of any part of this website is prohibited without express written permission of Publisher.
You must not use this website in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or which violates the rights of any owner of any content. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as a licence or right of use of any trademark displayed on the website without the express written permission of the owner of the trademark.
This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria, Australia. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of this agreement, which will continue in full force and effect.
© CPARIS ABN 94 768 456 050. All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any manner without express written permission of Publisher.